Return policy Refunds or exchanges: online purchase:
If you would like a refund or exchange for a product purchased through our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with instructions for shipping the product to us and we will process your refund or exchange after receiving the item.
Note: If, after purchasing a product online, you return it by carrier due to a defect or error on our part, BOLLARD CANADA INC will be happy to pay the shipping costs of the product. returned item. However, if it happens that the product is not defective or that we have correctly filled the order, the customer will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
(1) Products are eligible for a refund within ten (10) days of purchase (or ship date for online orders) and an exchange within ten (10) days of purchase (or date shipping for online orders). In the case of a refund request, the file will be analyzed according to the value of the product (e.g. over $ 150) and the reason for the return, our staff will then render a decision.
(2) The product must be in its original condition at the time of purchase and have all packaging, accessories, manuals, and other items supplied by the manufacturer. If any items are missing from a returned order, it may be refused, or the value of the missing items will be deducted from the total credit amount. Returned merchandise that is opened may be subject to a restocking fee (a minimum of 20%), depending on its general condition. and a 30% charge after 60 days.
(3) No exchanges or refunds will be accepted on special or personalized orders.
(4) No exchange will be accepted on defective products after thirty (30) days. However, all products come with a full manufacturer's warranty.
(5) Your name, address, phone number, and signature may be required for verification and security purposes for returns and exchanges. Valid ID may be required.
(6) Returns accompanied by the original invoice will be refunded with the same original method of payment. Purchases made in cash will be reimbursed in the form of a check. Returns that are not accompanied by the original invoice may be refused or given out as store credit. Store credit will be given for returns of merchandise originally purchased through a gift card or gift receipt.
(7) Direct or contract purchase: Returned purchases will have a minimum 20% restocking fee, plus any other transaction-related fees.
(1) Bollard covers are guaranteed for 5 years on color and UV, the guarantee is 100% applied to the first year and then calculated according to the years of wear, replacement and delivery costs could be applied to your replacement.
(2) Your invoice must be provided and photos of the defective product.
(3) All other Bollard Canada Inc products are guaranteed for 1 year, delivery charges may apply for exchange or replacement,
‘’WE ARE TO SERVE YOU’’