Automatic Supreme Bollard Anti Ram K12*
The Suprema BC502-1000 hydraulic rising bollard is the latest product to present by Bollard Canada Inc in the early of 2022. Anti-terrorist grade hydraulic automatic bollard BC502-1000 SINGLE BOLLARD CRASH TEST PAS 68 & IWA 14-1 K12/M50 by 7500kg truck travelling at 80kph. P2, 4.5 meters.
The automatic bollard offers up to 2000 cycles a day and almost 300,000,0 cycles over its service life, making it suitable for very frequent use. With an impact energy destruction of 2000000J, the bollard offers maximum resistance on impact. The Suprema HA502-1000 features Emergency Fast Operation (EFO). We can provide different types of products according to your needs. If you are interested in our auto rising bollards, please contact us as soon as possible!
Auto rising bollards, also known as automatic rising bollards or hydraulic bollards, are security barriers that are used to block vehicle access to a restricted area. Some advantages of auto rising bollards include:
1. They are effective at blocking vehicle access to a restricted area and can be raised or lowered as needed.
2. Auto rising bollards are made from durable materials that can withstand impact from vehicles.
3. They can be used in a variety of settings, including parking lots, government buildings, and military bases.
4. They are easy to operate and can be controlled by a security guard.
5. Auto rising bollards are automatic, so they can be activated by a variety of triggers.
6. They can be used as a standalone security measure or integrated into a larger security system.
7. Automatic rising bollards are generally low maintenance and require minimal upkeep.
Auto rising bollards can be used in a variety of applications to block vehicle access to restricted areas. Some common applications for auto rising bollards include:
1. Parking lots: Auto rising bollards can be used to block off certain areas of a parking lot to restrict access to authorized vehicles only.
2. Government buildings: Auto rising bollards can be used to secure the entrances to government buildings, such as courthouses or embassies.
3. Military bases: Auto rising bollards can be used to secure the entrances to military bases and other sensitive areas.
4. Public events: Auto rising bollards can be used to block off roads and create pedestrian-only areas during public events, such as parades or festivals.
5. Private facilities: Auto rising bollards can be used to secure the entrances to private facilities, such as schools, hospitals, or corporate campuses.